Clubhouse Refurbishment and Development
Help refresh and refurbish our Clubhouse which has changed little in 30 years. This program intends to refresh the interior of the existing clubhouse and look at ways where we can ensure that the clubs heritage is not lost.
Kalamunda Rugby Club are improving our facilities including:
- Club House: line the walls with plasterboard, paint walls and ceiling. Replace light fittings and install new honour boards.
- Existing toilets: refurbish both women’s, the men’s and officials toilet facilities throughout.
- Tunnel to line 1 wall, seal and apply full-length mural along the wall.
- Exterior will be refreshed and new signage applied.
- Refurbish the area at the rear of the Club to make a safe and user friendly outdoor seating area.
Donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible and each donation will play a vital role in the refurbishment of facilities at the club. Please support the club by making a tax deductible donation today.
Player and Officials Travel Fund
Kalamunda has a strong history of developing representative players for both State and National teams. Having representative players strengthens our club and benefits all members through their experience at the State level. Unfortunately, there are significant travel costs involved for these players and we would like to assist them with the cost of their travel.
We also have a strong culture of developing coaches and referees. To continue building depth in these areas, funds donated will be used to upskill our coaches through accredited coaching and refereeing courses. This will ensure high-quality training can be provided for all club members.
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible and the Director of Rugby will determine how funds donated will be allocated. If you would like to direct your gift to either players, coaches or referees please contact the Director of Rugby.
Junior Tour 2019 – Tanglin Cup Singapore
KDRUC believes that junior teams going on tour assist with player development by:
- building individuals characters
- building cultural awareness
- building team bonding and
- building respect for team mates, coaches and volunteers
KDRUC has had junior teams attend Tanglin Cup twice before, in both cases the players attending have returned successful, both as improved players, improved teams and individuals.
We wish this to continue and need your help to send a team in 2019. Please support our juniors by making a tax deductible donation today.